Blue Eri Silk / Ahimsa Silk / Peace Silk Scarf
This scarf is made of 100% organic natural fibres using sustainable and eco friendly processing techniques. Eri Silk is the most sustainable silk in the world. This silk has a unique property of keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
The woolly white silk is often referred to as the fabric of peace as it is processed without killing the silkworm. This process results in a silk called as Ahimsa/ Peace silk. Moths leave the cocoon and then the cocoons are harvested to be spun.
The colours are created from a plant based dye process. Where natural elements like turmeric, madder, marigold flowers , indigo etc are used.
- 100% Pure Silk fabric
- 100 % natural fibres
- Handwoven by women artisans
- Sustainable & eco friendly
- Warm in winter & Cool in summer
- Hand wash in mild detergent
- 72 inches (length) X 23 inches (wide)
- Made in Assam, India
- Free Shipping within Australia for orders over $75.00