Chauki Banjara Kutchi embroidered pompom Handbag
$65.00 AUD– Sold Out
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now with More info
This fashionable Kutchi embroidered Banjara handbag in vibrant colours has been made from recycled pieces of vintage fabric with intricate hand embroidery of kutchi work, mirror work and embellishments. Colourful pompoms are the perfect trim that add boho panache to your look. This bag is a fashion icon complimenting any outfit which can be styled for a elegant modern look or relaxed bohemian look with ease. The minor imperfections might be present bringing charm to these handmade unique products.
The fabric for this handbag has been sourced from the nomadic tribal Banjara people from the Kutch region, also known as gypsies of India.
- Cotton Material with embellishments
- Made in Kutch, India
- One of a kind
- Short handle
- Hand embroidery
- Zip closure and two slot pockets
- Soft cotton internal lining
- Exceptional quality and perfect for everyday use
- Height 13" x Width (Base) 15"
- Strap/Handle size - 14"
- Free Shipping within Australia for orders over $100.00